Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Ladybug Thumb Stamp Scratch Paper


Many years ago, my cousin gave me a stationary gift. It was handmade by her, with little red and blue bugs in the corner. It was simple and adorable, and I did use the stationary to write a few letters before computers were used for everything. It is such an easy idea, I wanted to try it, So, you know those real estate notepad the realtors throw on your doorstep? We get so many of them, and I cant write that many notes anyway, I thought I would up-cycle them into cute ladybug scratch paper. Here's what I did.




I cut the ads off the notepad with and xacto knife .



Then I used a red stamp pad and my thumb for the body of the ladybug.


Then with a sharpie, I drew the spots and antennae. 



Easy as pie!
Actually pie is not that easy, but these are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace